Welcome future Lions and returning lettermen!
Thank you for taking time to register to participate in Dulaney Athletics!
We hope you can make our Open House on June 6th from 4:30-6:30pm in our gymnasium.
We are very excited to introduce our new method of registering for your convenience.
Registration Process: (Click Here)
1. Online Registration
2. Submit completed and valid Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation to head coach CLICK HERE (valid for only one year)
3. All registering participants will then be screened for academic eligibility, school enrollment and various other Dulaney High School, Baltimore County Public School and MPSSAA eligibility requirements prior to participation.
Please note that the online registration is only the initial step in the registration process and does not guarantee participation.
Some great features:
* Register for multiple sports by using the "Auto-fill" option after the initial season
* Contact the help line for all trouble shooting items: (844) 367-6735
* All privacy terms and policies have been approved by Baltimore County Public Schools.
If you need to purchase School Insurance, please visit the following website (Click Here). Students cannot participate without insurance. Be sure to list "School" as the type of insurance when prompted to provide carrier after you purchased it from the link provided. Proof of purchase will be required after registration.
Visit our Athletics Website for all team information and headlines: www.dulaneyathletics.org
Form Required to Participate:
Sports Physical Form MPSSAA Version (click here)
* Must have all signatures
* Must have Date of Exam
* Must have Physician's contact information
* Physical exams expire after one year from the last date of exam
All students must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA (unweighted) from the 1st marking period of this school year. Also, each student may not have more than one failing grade during that marking period.
More eligibility requirement information can be found here:
*If you are in need of insurance, then you can purchase school insurance at this following link:
SPORT SEASON DATES:
Fall - 2019
These Varsity Sports will start Wednesday, August 14th due to the first play date.
(Football*, Soccer, Volleyball, Golf, Cross Country)
*JV Football starts as well
These Varsity Sports and JV Sports will start Monday, August 19th
Badminton, Cheerleading, JV Soccer, JV Volleyball, JV & Varsity Field Hockey
Winter - November 15th, 2019
Spring - March 1st, 2019
Fall Coaches Contact Information:
Director of Athletics - Rich Reed - email@example.com
Allied Soccer - Anita Shaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
Badminton - Sharon Spangenberg - email@example.com
Cross Country - Eric Benjamin - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheerleading - Kim Bettencourt - email@example.com
Football - Daron Reid - firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Hockey - Lauren Iacoboni - email@example.com
Men's Golf - Mike Wall - firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Golf - Jamie Bare - email@example.com
Men's Soccer - Danny Skelton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Soccer - Maurice Boylan - email@example.com
Volleyball - Cary Lyon - firstname.lastname@example.org